Christmas Reception 2024 by 2788 2788 people viewed this event. Celebration of our community: Networking
Generative AI and Intellectual Property: Redefining Creativity and Ownership in the Digital Age
Questions to inspire:
- Do generative AI technologies challenge traditional notions of creativity and IPR?
- Who should hold intellectual property rights for content created by AI?
- How can we balance AI-driven creativity with intellectual property protection in the creative sectors?
- Do current intellectual property laws need adaptation to address AI-generated content’s unique challenges?
- There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
- There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
- Press invited
- This event will be filmed
What is AI? How has AI changed in the past 7 years by 1833 1833
AI in Education: How will AI Change the Classroom of the Future by 364 364
You currently have access to a subset of Twitter API v2 endpoints and limited v1.1 endpoints (e.g. media post, oauth) only. If you need access to this endpoint, you may need a different access level. You can learn more here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/product