What is AI? Definitions, Concepts & Use Cases by 2809 2809 people viewed this event.
AI in Professional Services: (1) AI in Financial Services: A New Paradigm for the Banking Sector? (2) AI in Law: New Opportunities for the Legal Sector?
The event aims to provide valuable insights through expert perspectives, focusing on addressing the following key questions:
AI & Financial Services:
- What is the current state of adoption of AI in Financial Services?
- In what areas of finance (e.g., Corporate Finance, Accountancy, Loans) will AI have the greatest impact?
- How can we ensure that the use of AI in financial services benefits all the relevant stakeholders (i.e., firms, consumers & markets)?
AI in Law:
- How can AI be adopted successfully into the legal sector?
- What benefits can AI bring to legal practices in the UK? (e.g., efficiency and cost-saving benefits)
- Would customers be more likely to use a particular law firm if they are using AI in their work and routines?
Format: Chaired round table discussion (formal)
You currently have access to a subset of Twitter API v2 endpoints and limited v1.1 endpoints (e.g. media post, oauth) only. If you need access to this endpoint, you may need a different access level. You can learn more here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/product