This website belongs to Big Innovation Centre, Ergon House, Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AL.
1. What kind of information do we collect?
If you register on this site, we may ask for personal information such as your name, email address and photograph. We may ask you for feedback on our events or to complete surveys for us. We may detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our sites (see "Cookies", below). If you post content on the site or communicate via the site, we may store and monitor your content and communications.
2. What do we do with information we collect?
We will use your personal information to:
Please make sure that any personal details that you give us are accurate and up-to-date, and let us know about any changes. Please get consent first before giving us information about anyone else.
3. How to unsubscribe
If you don't want to receive any more communications from us, please click the unsubscribe link on any email from us.
4. Who else has access to your information?
We may share your information with our partners and with companies who help us to host and operate this site. Some of these organisations may process your information in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States, where data protection laws are not the same as in the EEA. If you are not happy for us to transfer your information in this way, please don't access and use our websites.
Comments, blogs and other information that you upload may be displayed publicly and to other users. Please be careful when disclosing personal information that may identify you or anyone else. We are not responsible for the protection or security of information that you disclose in public areas.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities, or as part of a reorganisation or restructuring of our organisation.
This site may contain cookies. Cookies are small text files that a website sends to your computer to record your online activity. Cookies may be used on this site to help personalise your visit, to improve how you use the site and to record your online activity. You can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings, but some functions of the site may not work correctly.
We take steps to protect your personal information and follow procedures designed to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we can't guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse.
7. Contacting us
You are legally entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you, please write to us at email@example.com. We will ask you for proof of identity and may charge a fee.
We welcome your participation in blog comment threads. In order to keep the experience a positive one for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below:
By submitting comments to this blog, you are consenting to the following rules:
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated. In addition, by posting material on the blog comments, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute this material to others. Big Innovation Centre will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
2. You understand and agree that Big Innovation Centre may modify and republish the content of your comments. Big Innovation Centre may monitor user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason. By posting you agree that your comments may be republished by Big Innovation Centre online and in print.
3. You understand and agree that the blog comment areas are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. This blog prohibits any actions to solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity through the blog comment function.