27 February 2018 | 16:30 – 17:30
Our CEO and CoCreator, Professor Birgitte Andersen is speaking at the AIA Ambassadors’ Roundtable on Artificial Intelligence at the Royal Society in London.
27 February 2018
The AIA 9th Ambassadors’ Roundtable on Artificial Intelligence
Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG
16:30-17.30 - Session V: Ethics in an AI-driven world
9:30 Registration and coffee
10:00 Welcome address – Lord Bew, Chairman of the AIA
- HE David Quarrey, Ambassador , British Embassy, Tel Aviv, TBC
- HE Mark Regev, Ambassador, Embassy of Israel, London TBC
10:15-11:45 Session I: Deep Learning
Neural Network Models: Why do they work?
What is the right architecture?
What are more biologically plausible models?
- Uzy Hadad, CTO of INROID Research, Consulting, Training, Israel.
11:45 Coffee break
12:15- 13.00 Session II: Dialogue Systems: Can we build machines that naturally converse with humans?
Machine Vision: Can webuild machines that see as humans see?
- Kobi Freedman, CEO & Co-Founder IDRRA, Israel.
- Yair Weiss, Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
14.00-15:00 Session III: AI Uses and the digital skills gap in:
Education, Manufacturing, Banking, Healthcare, Retail
- Rose Luckin, Professor of Learner Centred Design at UCL Knowledge Lab Confirmed
- Ben Reuveni, CEO of Workey, Israel.
15.00-16:00 Session IV: Shifting away from supervised learning:
Developing methods that use unlabeled data & Learning from interacting with the environment
- Ariel Shoham, Entrepreneur in residence, Amdocs, Co-Founder of Smart Sparrow, Israel
16.00 Tea break
16:30-17.30 Session V: Ethics in an AI driven world Fairness, transparency, trust, privacy
- Adrian Weller, Senior researcher, Machine Learning Group, Computational and Biological Learning Lab, University of Cambridge, UK.
- David Benigson, CEO and founder of Signal Media.
17.30 Keynote: Professor Yoav Shoaham, Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN
Building an Artificial Intelligent Economy – together!
By: Professor Birgitte Andersen - CEO, Big Innovation Centre Big Innovation Centre is the Secretariat for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) and the All... See more...
Big Innovation Centre response to the Science budget and Industrial Strategy Inquiry
Professor Birgitte Andersen
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @BirgitteBIC As CEO and CoCreator of the Big Innovation Centre, Professor Birgitte Andersen (PhD Economics) is leading it as a London based open innovation... See more...