16 October 2017 | 09:30 – 10:10
The London IP Summit is an annual industry-leading networking event dedicated to bringing together IP owners, experts and investors to address key challenges and operational issues faced by companies and IP professionals today.
- Government and private partnerships (including science and technology, research)
- IP Governance systems for Global Enterprises
- Rising importance of in-house IP counsels
- Minimising IP-related tensions in collaborations
- Manny W. Schecter - Chief Patent Counsel , IBM Corporation
- Scott Hayden - VP Intellectual Property , Amazon
- Alistair Scott - Vice-President, Head of Intellectual Property , AIRBUS
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN
Professor Birgitte Andersen
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @BirgitteBIC As CEO and CoCreator of the Big Innovation Centre, Professor Birgitte Andersen (PhD Economics) is leading it as a London based open innovation... See more...
CALL FOR ACTION! With our network of innovative companies and thought leaders the CEO and CoCreator of the Big Innovation Centre – Professor Birgitte Andersen – has launched a Taskforce... See more...