11 December 2017 | 14:00 – 15:50
Our CEO and CoCreator, Professor Birgitte Andersen, is giving a talk and also speaking on a panel at the Telegraph D.E.N Live Festival
Telegraph Digital Enterprise Show and AI Summit
Day One: RISE OF THE MACHINES AINNOVATORS AGENDA
2.15 PM - Is the New Future with AI all about Data Capitalism?
Talk by Professor Birgitte Andersen, Chief Executive Officer and Co-creator, Big Innovation Centre
3.15 PM - Panel: What does the next industrial revolution mean for the workforce?
- Jason Alan Synder, Chief Technology Officer, Momentum Worldwide
- Will Shapiro, Founder, Topos
- Kalman Tiboldi, Chief Business Innovation Officer, TVH Group
- George Zarkadakis, Digital Lead, Willis Towers Watson
- Stephen Cave, Executive Director, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
- Birgitte Andersen, CEO & Co-Creator, Big Innovation Centre
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN
Birgitte Andersen in City AM: Data is the fuel for AI, so let’s ensure we get the ethics right
Data is the propulsive energy behind the fourth industrial revolution – playing the same role as coal, oil and electricity did in the previous revolutions. Artificial intelligence (AI) is the... See more...
APPG AI 2017 Findings
Professor Birgitte Andersen
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @BirgitteBIC As CEO and CoCreator of the Big Innovation Centre, Professor Birgitte Andersen (PhD Economics) is leading it as a London based open innovation... See more...