26 January 2016 | 09:00 – 13:00
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is hosting an EBRD Innovation Day on 26 January from 10:00- 12:30 in its London Headquarters.
"Innovation in Transition", EBRD's Transition Report 2014, defined innovation by companies as a key element in the response of emerging economies to boost their productivity and to help them catch up with their more advanced neighbours. The event will take this discussion further and will explore how innovation can help boost convergence processes, re-energise transition and drive business growth.
The line up of innovation experts includes:
- Roland Harwood, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, 100% Open
- Professor Birgitte Andersen, CEO and Co-Creator of the Big Innovation Centre
- Dr. Christian Busch, Associate Director and Research Fellow, Innovation and Co-Creation Lab, London School of Economics (LSE)
- Aldo Monteforte, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Floow
- Alexander Kickinger, Head of Innovation Lab Corporates & Markets, Erste Group AG
- Whitney Johnson, Author of “Disrupt Yourself: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work”
CEO & CoCreator Birgitte Andersen’s talk will be on
“The New Gold! The 21st century opportunity”
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN
Professor Birgitte Andersen
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @BirgitteBIC As CEO and CoCreator of the Big Innovation Centre, Professor Birgitte Andersen (PhD Economics) is leading it as a London based open innovation... See more...
140 characters in self-invented acronym-language are enough to get your message across to the relevant #conversation communities and everyone knows @who is talking. If you aim to write a... See more...
Birgitte Andersen speaking at the Westminster Higher Education Forum Keynote Seminar
The future for the Catapult Network - scale, scope and putting policy into practice Please check back for a detailed intinerary closer to the event date. See more...